Email therapy sessions
Have you ever wanted a therapy/counselling session but were worried about having to talk on the phone or meet face-to-face? Do you get anxious in social situations, or become nervous at the prospect of having to talk to someone?
Email counselling is the perfect way to get the answers and empowering guidance you need without ever having to speak to anyone.
Taking the time to convey your feelings into the written word will not only be a therapeutic process in itself but will also help your therapist to understand the true source of your issues. This will enable them to help improve your quality of life.
5 benefits of email counselling
- When writing your email to one of our highly qualified therapists, you will have time to reflect on your personal emotions and feelings.
- Putting your thoughts and on paper can be a great tool in the healing process. Acknowledging and validating your feelings is the first step in gaining a greater quality of life.
- Your correspondence with your therapist is all recorded in your emails, allowing you to reread your therapist’s words in times of hardship.
- We are available internationally, 24/7.
- Email counselling is highly flexible, as there is no need to book an appointment, and you can work your written email over a period of days, similar to journaling. Once your email has been sent, your therapist will allocate an hour of therapy to cautiously examine it, evaluate what you have written and offer therapeutic aid.
This is a safe and trusting space to discuss your issues with a highly qualified and empathetic therapist.
What to write in your email?
- The name of the counsellor you would like to email.
- A few details about your age, relationship status, your pursuits as well as a note on your mental health history.
- What is troubling you and how this has affected you.
Email counselling sessions
We currently offer packs of 1 and 6 sessions. Each session includes an email of up to 1,000 words and an answer from your therapist. A single session costs £35 and 6 sessions are £180 (£30 each).
Choose a session package
Once your payment is made, please send your email(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow up to 72 hours for each reply to be completed, though we will endeavour to send these earlier.